Wednesday 25 January 2017

Brain Overload

So I'm currently in Ohio at a two week course for work. While I was sad to be gone from Kachina for two weeks, I figured I would have lots of time in the evenings for blogging with being away from home and having no riding, no house chores, no social engagements, etc. I had this whole plan to finish up posts in my drafts folder and post them, and also get caught up on blog reading.

Well, it turns out that this is the course material:

Yes, we have to cover all of that in 2 weeks! Actually 9 days because next Friday is the full day test! I'm used to work training being a lot less intense, but this program is requiring nighttime reading of multiple chapters and about 100 homework questions every night. Needless to say, it's not leaving me with a lot of time for blogging.

I do have a couple fun riding lessons on school horses planned for the weekend, but I'm afraid you probably won't hear about them until after I'm back home in Alberta, assuming that my brain isn't complete mush by then :-P

ETA: had to edit this post twice to fix stupid spelling errors, my prospects for avoiding brain mushiness are not looking good

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow. Good luck to your brain! Mine turned to mush just looking at it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes, sounds like a busy 2 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh I always think I'll get a ton of blogging done when I travel for work too and t never happens... Good luck and hang in there!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sheesh! I thought work retreats were supposed to be like 50% work, 50% fun... at least 25% fun! lol

    ReplyDelete